We are hiring for a driven, independent and enthusiastic person to join the Carto Media team with our rapid company expansion. As an Account Manager, your role will be to represent Carto and promote our digital advertising products to future clients in Calgary and the Greater Calgary Area.
We reward performance with an aggressive commission structure. Our commission sales representative will be working on their own desired hours to accomplish targeted sales quota. Work will be primarily done from home with client meetings around Calgary.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, thrives working on their own, enjoys prospecting and winning business. The chosen candidate will become a vital member of our sales team, integral to the further growth of our Calgary sales.
- Promoting and selling Carto’s digital advertising products
- Highly effective client management
- Creating and maintaining relationships
- Schedule client meetings
- Traveling to meet client
- Meeting deadlines
- Sales Processing
- Generating quotes, proposals & contracts
- Delivering accurate & timely reports
- Working with Head Office staff
Required Experience & Skills:
- Quick learner – ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and ensure they are clearly communicated to clients
- Experience in a fast-paced sales role
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including familiarity with reviewing advertising materials
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Comfortable using Google Apps
- Aggressive commission structure, no base salary